Extrema

Quarterstaffs?

Not much to it, but I think it'd be neat to have quarterstaffs. Like irl, they'd have a large AoE so you could hit multiple zambies at once. Perhaps have a wood quarterstaff made of sturdy sticks and then a metal one made from a pipe or some such. Personally, I think it'd be good for dispersion of hordes. As a sidenote, I think they'd also have a good chance to knock zambies down, because, of course, quarterstaffs are supposed to be swung at the legs/head/throat.

Thanks for reading.

And poles are not usually hard to find, should a proper staff be unavailable.  Double as a walking stick, or perhaps one of those hobo bag carrying sticks, though you might have to drive a nail or screw into the shaft to facilitate this. 

Edited by Papa Juliet Whiskey

Yeah.

If this doesn't become an official feature (not holding it against the devs or anything, they've got more important matters than making it to where you can hit zambies with a stick), I figure a modder will add this.

Edited by Extrema
Typo