Zombies Still Flopping and Running Through Zombies

SergeantChicken

Hello, I hope you are doing well.  I read in one of the patches that zombies are fixed in regards to the flopping from one side of their body to the other.  However, I am still getting that bug on 41.56.  I just wanted to put that out there since it can work against you at times.  Also, I was wondering if it was intended for the player character to be able to run through some zombies?  There was no way out of a house I was in and I was able to run through two zombies at the door to escape. Is that intended or is that going to be changed soon? I just do not want to develop any bad habits in the long-run.  Thank you for your time!

11 hours ago, SergeantChicken said:

Hello, I hope you are doing well.  I read in one of the patches that zombies are fixed in regards to the flopping from one side of their body to the other.  However, I am still getting that bug on 41.56.  I just wanted to put that out there since it can work against you at times.  Also, I was wondering if it was intended for the player character to be able to run through some zombies?  There was no way out of a house I was in and I was able to run through two zombies at the door to escape. Is that intended or is that going to be changed soon? I just do not want to develop any bad habits in the long-run.  Thank you for your time!

Yes, definitely zombies flop from their backs on the face again in b41.56 it happend 3 days ago on my run and I was like hold up wasn't this fixed.
Yeah it's intended so that you could escape, if you ran through 3-4 zombies you'd have fell and that's the downside to it.
I don't know if canceling their animation was intended, but if you have 80+kg and you just started running on to someone I believe that you could gather enough kinetic energy to stop them at whatever they were doing and if it just happens that this person is a shambling dead with almost no brain activity it might be a bit easier. It may look weird from the isometric view + complete freedom of contorl over your character to just run around a zombie and press shift to stun him + it's a game so nothing's real, but if you're a normal person in that dangerous situation who realizes that life is precious you wouldn't be doing that would you?