Fauna and food

Alsde

Basically the idea is that players have the opportunity to get ingredients that already the first week is impossible to get like milk depends on which game mode you are rotten after a few days. The idea is similar to others who have already suggested how to implement cows and chickens in farming areas, but I would like to add something else.

Vultures: They would lurk around the corpses you can hunt them by means of shots but you will risk making noise

Snakes: I highly doubt that the designers want to establish a new status as poison but they could just give you a bite with the possibility of infection (not zombie) snake meat is great

Hamsters: Perhaps the easiest to implement would be mice with another skin would be in houses in their respective cages you can take it as a pet or add it to the pan

Dogs: They could be another threat for the player and add more variety: dogs that even after all continue to protect the gardens of their homes would not be hostile unless you get very close to them many months later in the game you can find a litter of 5 at most in its wild state
Eating dog meat will always cause you depression regardless of whether it is cooked

Bees: Where you can get honey but it will have a risk to obtain it

I don't think snakes would need to have a poison effect. Just like with eating poisonous berries, your pc could start getting sick and feverish.

As for hamsters as an added bonus they could decrease boredom and sadness passively while in the same room as them.

19 hours ago, Extrema said:

I don't think snakes would need to have a poison effect. Just like with eating poisonous berries, your pc could start getting sick and feverish.

As for hamsters as an added bonus they could decrease boredom and sadness passively while in the same room as them.

I think there was a writing error, it mentions that the snakes could only bite you and cause infection but no type of poison and if having pet could have some benefit in your self-esteem