A Better Dirtiness System

Mvick

as we are on the visual phase for the animations i really think it'll be more enjoyable (and realistic) to have a better dirt system on player. So like, if i walk on barefoot for a while outside, the dirtiness would be applied on my feet instead of my legs... or if i'm fully dressed (hoodies, jackets, long sleeves shirts, pants, boots, gloves...) all the dirtiness would be applied on the clothes and NOT on my skin... instead, to compensate that, we could have a negative moodlet like the wet one and even an stinky or smelly one to stimulate the player to still take a bath. idk if it's something that worth to be taking note of but i would love if you guys expand this system...

Edited by Mvick

I think the one thing that bugs me about the dirt that builds up on the character is how walking around your own house can get you dirty.

I'll spend the first half of a day organizing the loot in my starting spawn, catch some TV, then head out into the world, and will often have dirty arms or legs.

Just TV watching and inventory management. It is a little offputting.

The thing I like about it is when you spend a day bashing skulls, then come home and strip down, and only seeing the blood on the parts of your character that were exposed. Like a bloodbath tanline.