toilet paper house

Official Le Fishe

ok so i was looting a house in pz as i normally would right, and then i walk in and no joke every single container in the house had about 20-50 rolls of toilet paper in it, i ended up getting around 500+ rolls and tp is literally the only thing i found there. is this some sort of really rare or newly implemented random house event? ive never seen this hilarious thing before and im very confused

Everyone knows you stock up on TP for hard times! It's the most important thing to have an abundance of! It is pretty funny.

Since you're confused I'll clarify, when the Covid-19 pandemic was in its infancy, the media in the US showed video of a fight in a store where some lady was hoarding TP and getting aggressive with other people about it. It goes viral and it contributed/caused a massive surge in people hoarding toilet paper which caused a lengthy mostly nation wide shortage.

Seriously, if the media didn't cover that crap it wouldn't have been nearly what it was. What people don't understand is the supply chain is carefully balanced to deal with projected demands, and when people go crazy and start hoarding and buying far more than their share it sets off a chain reaction that results in any shortage being worse than it would have otherwise. It's like you have a restaraunt and you have a pretty standard customer numbers every day that you buy supply and staff for. Then without warning a tour bus full of people drop in during your most busy time and throw everything off.

All because of stupid people causing other more reasonable people to feel pressured to do the same for fears of being left without.

I think it's time to cancel this joke. She stopped being funny.
It's also okay when you find tons of toilet paper in a small house on the outskirts. Maybe that crazy woman lived there.
It's sad when you find a grocery or hardware store where all the shelves are occupied not with the goods you need, but with toilet paper.

I think it's time to cancel this joke or better set it up so that it doesn't spoil the gameplay.

32 minutes ago, vek said:

I think it's time to cancel this joke. She stopped being funny.
It's also okay when you find tons of toilet paper in a small house on the outskirts. Maybe that crazy woman lived there.
It's sad when you find a grocery or hardware store where all the shelves are occupied not with the goods you need, but with toilet paper.

I think it's time to cancel this joke or better set it up so that it doesn't spoil the gameplay.

It happens so infrequently that if just one house like that ruins your entire game, you're doing something wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Burger_Time said:

It happens so infrequently that if just one house like that ruins your entire game, you're doing something wrong. 

If you manage not to notice this problem, you are playing too little.

On 11/10/2021 at 4:19 PM, BoogieMan said:

Everyone knows you stock up on TP for hard times! It's the most important thing to have an abundance of! It is pretty funny.

Since you're confused I'll clarify, when the Covid-19 pandemic was in its infancy, the media in the US showed video of a fight in a store where some lady was hoarding TP and getting aggressive with other people about it. It goes viral and it contributed/caused a massive surge in people hoarding toilet paper which caused a lengthy mostly nation wide shortage.

Seriously, if the media didn't cover that crap it wouldn't have been nearly what it was. What people don't understand is the supply chain is carefully balanced to deal with projected demands, and when people go crazy and start hoarding and buying far more than their share it sets off a chain reaction that results in any shortage being worse than it would have otherwise. It's like you have a restaraunt and you have a pretty standard customer numbers every day that you buy supply and staff for. Then without warning a tour bus full of people drop in during your most busy time and throw everything off.

All because of stupid people causing other more reasonable people to feel pressured to do the same for fears of being left without.

yeah i knew about those damn toilet paper bandits and im guessing they put it there to make fun of them, ive just never seen or heard of this one before

Archived