Irken Empire

or table sugar is an item that in-game shows (with nutritionist trait) a calorie value of 387.0 which translates into 100g worth of sugar, but the itme has an overall weight value of 0.6kg and it's stored in a familiar sugar paper bag which can't weight more then 10g. The numbers are obviouslly very wrong and I don't' want to make a fuss about it, but it's too much, maybe not as extreme as when caps had a weight value of 1KG, now it's 100g or 0.1 (thankfully), point is giving sugar it's respective food and nutrition value to weight ratio would be a more realistic balance then having sugar just weight 100g, but leaving it at 0.6 with it's content worh 0.1 is even worse,I've never been to a store where ther was a package of sugar with 100g in it, but rather 1kg.

• 2 weeks later...

A common misconception, but the weight figure isn't lbs or kilograms, but rather "encumberance". Think of it as weight, size and awkwardness to carry.

Granted, there lacks some degree of consistency, and the figures could use some tweaking and balancing.

If I'm not mistaken, most articles of clothing have a "weight" of 1. Shoes, pants and shirt would put that to 3kg, or 6lbs, if it were using weight only, where in reality it would weight less than half that[disclaimer, I didn't actually weigh my clothes, the figure being more of an estimate.]

Archived