non-compliant temperature 41.56

Alessandro

hi, I report serious bugs regarding excessive temperatures. when I am inside a garage in November it tells me that the temperature is 22 degrees (impossible). when I get into the car inside the garage the temperature drops to 4 degrees. look at the pictures

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-08 at 20.55.55.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-08 at 22.55.56.jpeg

Edited by Alessandro

I would add more.
I play without mods on 41.56.
Sandbox installations: the beginning of the apocalypse on January 01, the weather is very cold! My character doesn't have a tourist train.
At the same time, I wear jeans, a sweater, a scarf and a regular or leather jacket, as well as leather gloves and do not feel discomfort on the street. Even with long raids. Winter clothing turns out to be unnecessary (winter jacket, winter trousers, long johns, winter warm hats). 
It seems to me that if a player sets the sandbox settings for a VERY COLD winter, he wants to get the experience of real survival in the cold, when it is impossible to exist for a long time without a roof over his head and a stove nearby. And it would be nice to give the player such an experience.

2 hours ago, vek said:

aggiungerei altro.
Gioco senza mod su 41.56.
Installazioni sandbox: l'inizio dell'apocalisse il 1 gennaio, il clima è molto freddo! Il mio personaggio non ha un treno turistico.
Allo stesso tempo, indosso jeans, un maglione, una sciarpa e una giacca normale o di pelle, oltre a guanti di pelle e non sento disagio per strada. Anche con lunghi raid. L'abbigliamento invernale risulta superfluo (giacca invernale, pantaloni invernali, mutandoni, berretti invernali). 
Mi sembra che se un giocatore imposta le impostazioni sandbox per un inverno MOLTO FREDDO, vuole ottenere l'esperienza della vera sopravvivenza al freddo, quando è impossibile vivere a lungo senza un tetto sopra la testa e una stufa qui vicino. E sarebbe bello dare al giocatore un'esperienza del genere.

yes, temperatures should be changed are not real, in December it should be cold even if you are dressed, otherwise you do not need a fireplace or a dress

• Alessandro changed the title to non-compliant temperature 41.56
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

È intenzionale. Finché l'alimentazione è accesa, hai il riscaldamento interno.

but why if I get into a car in a garage it drops to 4 degrees? if you put a car inside a garage with 22 degrees and you go inside the car inside the garage I don't think it can get to 4 degrees with 18 degrees of difference. that's what I don't understand.

2 hours ago, Alessandro said:

but why if I get into a car in a garage it drops to 4 degrees? if you put a car inside a garage with 22 degrees and you go inside the car inside the garage I don't think it can get to 4 degrees with 18 degrees of difference. that's what I don't understand.

Fair enough. Thats a bug. You’re no longer in the house, so you experience outdoor temps. The car doesn’t inherit the house’s value.