Container size changes from big to small and back

x2beetree

Weird thing, container size changes ... ice box has 30/39, wooden box 50/65, fridge freezer 20/26, to name a few. What is strange about it? It changed to small, then back to larger, then again back to small. I could not find anything in the patch notes about it (maybe I missed it). It is not a mod thing, I checked whether I have a mod that would change container sizes. Any ideas?

Container's can have different sizes if you use the Disorganized or Organized trait. So a character with no traits would see a wooden box at 50 max capacity, but a character with organized can fit 65 weight of items inside a box. Same goes for a character with disorganized, they can't fit as much into a container.

Were you seeing these container size changes on different characters, or seeing this change on the same character in the middle of a game? If in the middle of a game are you using a mod that does something like dynamically change traits, or were you seeing these container size changes on different characters?

Thanks a lot. It must have been the "organized" trait. The changes were associated with change of character following gruesome death. This got me really confused. I have a lot of boxes with more content than my current character can fit in. So when I take something out, I can not put it back. What you say explains it perfectly, thanks again.