more releastic idea's

zombieman

Hello, hi im zombieman and i wanted to show my idea,s of making project Zomboid More Realistic. Here are 7 Things that would make project zomboid more realistic. Here we go

1. While doing carpentery on crates, tables, etc, you can get a splinter in your finger and you need to remove it by using a your finger (2% chance of infection Not zombinfection) or tweezers

2. If you have the trait, All Thumbs, you can cut yourself with the can opener 5% chance ( will be counted as a scratch or a cut wound)

3. this is a combat one, if you have the trait Brawler, you are able to punch zombies straight in the jaw (chance to break zombies jaw and make then uncable to bite anymore)

4. when you clothing is 50% or higher bloody, then zombies cant really tell if you are of them

5. if you eat rotten or bad food your person will start to vomit and make you sick

6. last thing, you can throw rocks at zombies to make them fall 

7. if you stab a zombie with a knife, spear, fork , the zombies will bleed out

Thank you for reading some idea,s i would like to have in project zomboid I AM NOT A DEVELOPER OF THE GAME im just posting some idea,s that will make BIG SENSE please make the devs or project zomboid notice me

1. That splinter thing would be very annoying, or at least we'd need more gloves to protect our hands.

2. Gloves could easily fix it, and I don't know if it would be fair as glasses don't fix the Short Sighted trait.

3. - I got no clear opinion on this -

4. It would make the game too easy. And that'd be less Romero than it'd be Wright. ;)

5. Yup, the game definitively need a throwing up effect when you're very sick.

6. It would need _very_ big rocks to make them fall. I mean, a baseball bat percuting their head at full speed don't make them fall 100% of the time.

7. I think they already loose all the blood that could leak from them. I mean, look at their injuries, some times they lack half of their face. ^^

On 11/6/2021 at 5:17 PM, zombieman said:

Hello, hi im zombieman and i wanted to show my idea,s of making project Zomboid More Realistic. Here are 7 Things that would make project zomboid more realistic. Here we go

1. While doing carpentery on crates, tables, etc, you can get a splinter in your finger and you need to remove it by using a your finger (2% chance of infection Not zombinfection) or tweezers

2. If you have the trait, All Thumbs, you can cut yourself with the can opener 5% chance ( will be counted as a scratch or a cut wound)

3. this is a combat one, if you have the trait Brawler, you are able to punch zombies straight in the jaw (chance to break zombies jaw and make then uncable to bite anymore)

4. when you clothing is 50% or higher bloody, then zombies cant really tell if you are of them

5. if you eat rotten or bad food your person will start to vomit and make you sick

6. last thing, you can throw rocks at zombies to make them fall 

7. if you stab a zombie with a knife, spear, fork , the zombies will bleed out

Thank you for reading some idea,s i would like to have in project zomboid I AM NOT A DEVELOPER OF THE GAME im just posting some idea,s that will make BIG SENSE please make the devs or project zomboid notice me

about 3rd one-it would be really bad idea to punch zombie with bare fist because of chance of injury hands and become infected,it would make more sense with brass knuckles but if zombie apocalypse would happen IRL i wouldn't use it as weapon(unless i would have no other choice)i would prefer to fight them with long melee,especially spears,its just safer,although i'm aproving idea for disabling biting for zombies by breaking their jaws (i've even written about it in one of my posts) by blunt weapons,the same for zombies wearing motorcycle helmet,hockey masks etc.

about 6th one-to have slight chance to even injure a zombie with rock it would require to be big and heavy one OR use something like ancient slingshot,although throwing rocks and other things(cans that can be more noisy and more likely attract/distract them) to distract bigger groups and attract single or smaller groups would be extremely useful,including option to break windows with rocks