Infinitive water barrel

stefan

Hi i just found an infinitive whater barrel in ofice of some werehouse (Seen them in other ofices)
(If someone didnt understand i am talking about 2 small werehouses on left side of a map)
Soo i had a question is it a bug? Or It is not endless? i just was drinking from it for around 3 weeks and it still allowed me to fill my bootles and drink, also i tested it in sandbox mode with insta whater shutdown, it still functions fine.

If it is not a bug. well no need for a well )

Ive seen that water coolers have water after the shutoff,  but I'm not sure if they are infinite.  There are several potential water glitches at the moment.

1.  the last burst of water in a faucet can fill any container.    Fill a watering can.

2.  after you load a saved game faucets can get their "last burst" reset.  Some do,  I'm not sure if they all do.

Using those two things you can stay in town for a very,  very long time.   Ive gone three months and still have massive water stocks.

I dont like idea, that school backpack which you dont need to hold, just put on your shoulders and go, gives you less weight reduction, than a plastic bag. Probably PZ creators havent tryed to walk with plastic bag filled with some heavy stuff, i will tell you it is Hard ! Uncomfortabl ! And it rubs your hand so hard!

All of that fine tuning along with weight re-allocations will come at a later stage as this bad boy develops. Get it in. Get it tested. Get it working. After the code is good, all the cosmetic stuff can change later. It's why you have backwards facing axes or upside down pistols... low priority :)

I think it is. If the bag holds stuff and does what its stats say it should... well it works. The mechanic around the weight reduction and then holding multiple bags of the same type in the secondary slot and stuff... that can be worked out afterwards and all the numbers can be changed to better suit the game and its ideology.

Big whoa though! If you're not examining what you are carrying in a game like this... you're being counterproductive to your own survival. You really aren't going to be handed the solutions to your woes in this game on a silver platter and you're going to have to read and check everything. Is that food rotten? Is that berry the poisonous coloured one? Did that NPC smirk at me when he said 'sure we trust you?'. You skip a minor detail and your character could be very much dead :)

EDIT: but we're off topic from the original post. Water bottles. Infinite water. Probable bug :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i just found an infinitive whater barrel in ofice of some werehouse (Seen them in other ofices)

(If someone didnt understand i am talking about 2 small werehouses on left side of a map)

Soo i had a question is it a bug? Or It is not endless? i just was drinking from it for around 3 weeks and it still allowed me to fill my bootles and drink, also i tested it in sandbox mode with insta whater shutdown, it still functions fine.

If it is not a bug. well no need for a well )

Where exactly can I find this glitched water barrel?

I don't like the Farm house for a late game, so boring there just planting crops.