I have no access to the game (Images), I have updated everything Microsoft, DirectX, Framework, Drivers, the computer pulls the game, I do not know what to do, I have 40.43 opens and 41.56 does not open

shaymash

• shaymash changed the title to I have no access to the game (Images), I have updated everything Microsoft, DirectX, Framework, Drivers, the computer pulls the game, I do not know what to do, I have 40.43 opens and 41.56 does not open
4 minutes ago, Beard said:

Что происходит при запуске файла ProjectZomboid32.bat, найденного в "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid"?

5 minutes ago, Beard said:

Что происходит при запуске файла ProjectZomboid32.bat, найденного в "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid"?

Nothing happens, I click and nothing happens, but there is a Zomboid project in the task manager, but there is no game

You have this specific error:
The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.

You can try updating your graphics card drivers from your manufacturers website, but based on the log I dont think that computer is able to run build 41 of the game, as it is below the minimum requirements as stated on the Steam page:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/108600/Project_Zomboid/

1 hour ago, Beard said:

Вы эту конкретную ошибку:
драйвер не отображается для поддержки OpenGL.

Вы можете попробовать обновить драйверы видеокарты от производителей сайте, но войти я не думаю, что компьютер может запускать сборки 41 игры, а это ниже минимального требования, как указано на странице Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/108600/Project_Zomboid/

And when I beat Windows 7, it started, I switched to Windows 10, it stopped starting, I played in Windows 7 41.55, maybe because of Windows??

The error is due to the outdated hardware and problematic issues, there are no other options other than fixing the driver issue or getting a better graphics card if you want to play build 41. Previous builds should run fine though.

4 hours ago, Beard said:

Ошибка вызвана устаревшим оборудованием и проблемными проблемами, нет других вариантов, кроме устранения проблемы с драйвером или получения лучшей видеокарты, если вы хотите воспроизвести сборку 41. Однако предыдущие сборки должны работать нормально.

Well, I kind of turned on the game when I had Windows 7 version 41.56, and switched to Windows 10 and didn't start 41.56