Posted (edited)

Shield -> Warfare

oups... (E)

Shield -> Guard

dang... I must be tired (D)

Shield -> Arm

Edited by MyTJ

Posted (edited)

Ok, there's been some mischief in here including my own.

I've made 2 mistakes followed by a proper entry.

Sadly, in my opinion, Bejasc's entry of "blood vessel" violate the rules : word association mean single word. It is however a very apt entry in the spirit we discussed earlier (single word part of a phrase, where we said what that word meant in parenthesis).

As such, I have to overule both Bejasc and MrCouper's entry and go back to the previous proper one (mine) of Shield -> Arm

As such :

Arm -> Length

(edit : if it's not clear enough, Bejasc, you'd had a proper entry with either Blood or Vessel, but not both)

Edited by MyTJ

Posted (edited)

Hmmm.... 
I guess that's a fair point , but I did check the first post/rules before posting - to make sure that it was within the realm of what's going on here. Perhaps the first post should be updated then? 

Regardless;

Length -> Measure

Edited by Bejasc

On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎02 at 2:02 AM, Bejasc said:

Hmmm.... 
I guess that's a fair point , but I did check the first post/rules before posting - to make sure that it was within the realm of what's going on here. Perhaps the first post should be updated then? 

Regardless;

Length -> Measure

E

Just a suggestion for another poster to follow since I feel weird to follow on my own word...

Length -> Discuss

(as in Discuss at length)

Gouda -> Sixteen

(as in "All the cheeses would be taken to the market square in Gouda to be sold. Teams consisting of the guild of cheese-porters, identified by differently colored straw hats, carried the farmers' cheeses on barrows, which typically weighed about 16 kg.")