41.56 Clothes protection doesn't work

MrZombik

On last patch when you changed "no damage" with helmet drop something works wrong. I found 2 issues.
1. Helmet doesn't protect now at all. Now if character got attacked by zombie and loose his helmet he got scratch on the head all the time. It looks like it's a bug. If helmet has 100% protection then no damage should be taken. U suppose damage should be taken only if character wear only hat or/and glasses and no helmet.

2. It looks like other closes protection is also broken. When I'm attacked by zombie I always get scratch or got bitten in different parts of body. (arms, shoulder e.t.c.) no matter how many closes I have and what protection I have. I got scratches several times by one zombie from one attack having 5 clothes with lvl10 leather patches and 100% protection on this part. All clothes were ripped by zombie on this part. But I'm not sure if this bug happen only when you lose the helmet or all the time. Maybe this somehow linked with helmet drop. (I always wear a helmet and when these scratches happened I always lost it)

On first hit - if it lands  on the head - the zed will cause helmet to drop; the follow up attack - if it lands on the head as well - will cause damage to the head. Same with all other clothing. The only thing that's changed here - the helmet doesn't protect neck anymore.

That said, I've noticed myself the very quick shredding of patched up items, especially if the attack was on the groin for some reason (don't look at me! those pesky zombies are weird :D ) I've reported the issue and it should get fixed at some point.