[Build 41] Cannot exit car while transfering the loot

NagashUD

Hi,
It's been a while i having this issue; while tranfering loot from inside the car, i can't exit the car until all the loot is transfered;  I think all actions should stop and give priority to exit than keep continue to transfert and/or any queued actions.

I died this way : i was transfering the loot from inside the car, i spotted a zombie, i tried to exit or start the car; then when the loot was transfered, the car started then my character finally exit from the car :(

Much Love <3

Just press esc to cancel any action you're doing right now. I think I died this way once too. Currently all actions are done in order you command your character to do them. 
What I would like to be able to do, is to cancel the climbing action, which can't be cancelled with esc.

Edited by sodogewow

1 hour ago, sodogewow said:

Just press esc to cancel any action you're doing right now. I think I died this way once too. Currently all actions are done in order you command your character to do them. 
What I would like to be able to do, is to cancel the climbing action, which can't be cancelled with esc.

Ok i didn't know pressing  esc cancelling actions in car; thank you so much for this tip, that's pretty annoying, hope the devs will fix it !
<3