Things the project zomboid needs

juanmavegetto04

In this installment I wanted to play with the creativity of the community a bit and ask them: What do you think is missing in the game? this question is attached to all existing modifications.
A clear example that I was telling you a while ago is: you need solar panels. The character needs to relieve himself. A motorcycle. Ponchos. Trailers Thanks to the community those things were made and today the game has an incredible level of realism.
A suggestion: that there are insects and a repellent, I think that would be a good suggestion. What do you propose? What do you think is missing?

Greetins from Argentina.

Working multiplayer? xD

Jokes aside, I think the roadmap they have laid out for the next several versions will bring tons of life to the game. 

Build 42 promises updated ranged combat which will be a big win for the game and hopefully open up new strategies and hunting/wildlife will add even more variety to the survival aspects. Updated fire graphics will be great as they really clash with the current graphics. Then with NPCs coming after that, I can only imagine how that's going to change the game in a myriad of ways.

Honestly though, I just want them to keep working on multiplayer and get that out however long it takes. I have so many friends who are going to jump on board once multiplayer is out.

I miss the endgame threat. Some impending doom, maybe migrating hordes force to stay on feet, current cell distribution is not a migration.

Maybe an option for zombies to evolve - for an example slow shambles slowly turn into runners within a time or become very active at night etc.

Currently player is done when he is set, and its not hard to do once game is learned.

Archived