Doubts of gameplay -project zomboid- new versions

azraeldestiny

Question

Hi I have some doubts of Project Zomboid since I bought the game after seeing an old friend play.

I saw a friend of mine play on older versions but I can not adapt to the new version and I left some doubts while playing.

There are survivors? I played several hours a sandbox and did not see anyone ever have walked alone with my friends zombies.

In the old version could approach the character and not far away which key to use to bring the resolution to the character (and honestly I'm going blind to play well because especially when it gets dark it's hard to visualize things and I would like to enlarge the game to see him better as older versions)

As I can get inside the buildings through the window? ie I open a window of a house and try to get inside for her but I can not, but my friend just move and run out the window falls within the old version, I have to press any key to use the windows of buildings ?

And the doors closed as Habren? as they try to enter through the windows and did not get it and probe to open the doors, but I have no axes or crafting is that I have to use to open them (if there is any object that serves as ganzua).

I need to know these doubts that I can not hold more than one day every time I play, either through lack of food and other house to enter, or have support from other civilians (survivors) to help me progress.

4 answers to this question

Welcome to the forums azraeldestiny,

Hi I have some doubts of Project Zomboid since I bought the game after seeing an old friend play.

I saw a friend of mine play on older versions but I can not adapt to the new version and I left some doubts while playing.

There are survivors? I played several hours a sandbox and did not see anyone ever have walked alone with my friends zombies.

NPCs will be back at some time with an awesome new system. There was quite some information about it in the latest mondoids so you should read through them if you are interested.

In the old version could approach the character and not far away which key to use to bring the resolution to the character (and honestly I'm going blind to play well because especially when it gets dark it's hard to visualize things and I would like to enlarge the game to see him better as older versions)

The zooming function will also be back some time in the future ;)

As I can get inside the buildings through the window? ie I open a window of a house and try to get inside for her but I can not, but my friend just move and run out the window falls within the old version, I have to press any key to use the windows of buildings ?

If you opened a window, you can right-click and select "climb through..." or you can hold (keep it pressed for longer time) the "E"-key.

And the doors closed as Habren? as they try to enter through the windows and did not get it and probe to open the doors, but I have no axes or crafting is that I have to use to open them (if there is any object that serves as ganzua).

At the moment you only can destroy doors with the axe. You could take a look at my lockpicking mod, which offers two different ways to open the door.

I suggest you read through the wiki and look through the forum because there are many tips on how to get started with the game.

Thank you very much for the quick response, I see that the forum has a very active community, of course I'm Spanish, if you need to some Fan to help you to translate the game into that language you can count me ^ ^

Thank you very much for all the information now andare seeing the wiki updates to keep informed and apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused with my doubts. :evil:

Thank you very much for the quick response, I see that the forum has a very active community, of course I'm Spanish, if you need to some Fan to help you to translate the game into that language you can count me ^ ^

Thank you very much for all the information now andare seeing the wiki updates to keep informed and apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused with my doubts. :evil:

No problemo ;)

The wiki might contain some outdated information (the community is working on updating it though). You can always ask for help on the forums if you have some problems ;)

Archived