Vera_Linoff

Hello everyone! 
My name is Veronica and I am big fan of Project Zomboid, I think it’s an amazing and unique game. English is my second language, so forgive my grammar :)

But sometimes i think that it’s not enough content for female characters to fully express the way you want your character to look like. As far as I know Project Zomboid takes place in early 90-s, so I personally think that developers can add some more clothes for female characters, that would fit in and add to the vibe. I will pin some pictures of things I’m talking about and, maybe, it will will appear in game. 
I’m talking about 1) Button Cardigans. Very 90-s thing, looks elegant, yet not to much and would give such a nice vibe for the character. 2) Jeans skirt. We already have jeans shorts, but why no skirts? I think it’s very sustainable for the game and looks stylish. 3) Night gown. Its comfortable to sleep in. Also it’s more realistic to have those in game, because they were pretty popular in early 90s in general. 4) Fur Coat. I’m game we have only one option for winter time and it’s Warm Coat, and in my personal opinion it would add add opportunity to make your character look unique and still be able not to freeze. 5) Another type of a dress, except one we already have in game. Just a regular dress, but without sleeves. Again, juts to be able to make your character look more unique.
That’s pretty much all I wanted to say, if you have some ideas about my topic I would love to hear them or any kind of reply/feedback. I’ve been thinking about those clothes in game a lot and would love to see it in future. And also, big thanks for the opportunity to speak up about my suggestions :) ❤️

E3BBF56F-7EC7-4A70-BA7F-5AB33CDCBEBF.webp

724BFAA1-9FAE-47A7-8066-2892B1D7A540.jpeg

B28E4910-4BE2-4A70-880D-A2767E00B953.jpeg

C77D1D82-9D76-4131-A040-F175FFB20F29.webp

0D8178D5-BB62-4444-B0A7-E7FD2970C9CB.webp

Hi Veronica!
I agree, I would love to see more clothing options in general. Something PZ does really great is that it doesn't change how the clothes looks like on female vs. male avatars (i.e. some games will have a dress be a dress on women but a suit on men... despite the item being a dress). I imagine they probably have some sort of tailoring overhaul in mind at the very least, this could come with more clothing options, but I have no idea personally :P

Imagine if we got high heels though, have it give you -90% movement speed haha, possibility of tripping. Oof. Though I'm down for this.

Edited by orikamii