Horror

Leb

found unused "madness" sounds in files. this is similar to what I want to suggest. scare, with corpses, dismemberment and harsh sounds, say, in a direct way. but you can scare in the Silent Hill style. if the character goes crazy: 1) let him hear someone knocking or breaking on the door. Even a simple sound when you turn the knob will strain you. 2) let him hear someone walking or running near his hideout. Someone is courting the house ... of course, no one will be there, but it gets on your nerves. 3) there are phone booths in the game, let the bell be heard. you can even pick up the phone and they will say terrible things to you. make us afraid in the future not with screamers, but in more graceful ways. Get into our brain.

This is potentially a great idea.
the character may start to go crazy from long loneliness, stress, fatigue, insomnia and nervous tension.
But now these debuffs are too easily removed for players who know this game well.

On 28.10.2021 at 20:31, Lambda65 said:

Я также сказал, что это будет очень крутая функция, особенно для игроков, которые выживают от 3 до 24 месяцев.

On 29.10.2021 at 12:00, vek said:

Это потенциально отличная идея.
персонаж может начать сходить с ума от длительного одиночества, стресса, переутомления, бессонницы и нервного напряжения.
Но теперь эти дебаффы слишком легко снимаются для игроков, хорошо знающих эту игру.

Only now I saw how crookedly Google translated my text from Russian. Hope you didn't get traumatized by this grammar, lol.

23 hours ago, Leb said:

Only now I saw how crookedly Google translated my text from Russian. Hope you didn't get traumatized by this grammar, lol.

Я имел в виду что это было бы кул по атмосфере для людей шо выживают по овермного времени