Old Method of Movement(aka Diagonal)?

WolfenRayneGames

First- I am unsure if this has been discussed or not, as I can not locate the 'search' feature for the forums :P.

Second- Whether it will be re-added or not, I am unsure, but I figured I would post it here anyway. I remember playing PZ when it first came out a while back and that you could select how you moved (IE: button on the bottom of the screen switches between keys moving you diagonally or vert/hor with single-key presses). I would personally like to see this feature brought back as I thought it made navigation a bit better.

~WolfenRayneGames

First- I am unsure if this has been discussed or not, as I can not locate the 'search' feature for the forums :P.

~WolfenRayneGames

The banner that says Indie Stone forums, to the far right next to Chat is a magnifying glass. That's the search function, alternatively doing site:theindiestone.com/forums *searchquery* like so: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Atheindiestone.com%2Fforums+Search+function Appologies for the link, but to be fair it does help illustrate what I'm trying to say.

Now regarding what you said, personally I wasn't a big fan of it and am not fussed if it gets put back in or not.