SC01.jpg?w=AAAEPhntudbhrQ09S6QMx9NKi4MHm

Aliens are attacking the earth. But two twins brother won't stand aside.
Together, they will free their city from the invaders.

What is the concept ? A Die & Retry, platformer in which you control two characters in the same time, in a split screen. Both characters have their own color, which they can swap (now you get the name of the game) in order to overcome obstacles (cannons, colored walls, enemies...).

This is our first game as a team, we all hope you'll enjoy it... and not rage-quit too much.
Because this game is pretty hard (yeah, it's a die and retry), but is only the first step of what we have in mind. It shall evolve ! We hope you like it, and if you did, do not hesitate to rate it on Kongregate and to follow us on Facebook ! We need feedbacks.

On Kongregate, you may need to increase the amount that you allow Flash to save. You can do this by right-clicking on the game and clicking on "Settings…", then selecting the storage tab (it looks like a folder) and setting it to Unlimited.

The Game : http://www.kongregate.com/games/Artsym/swap-city

Us : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bad-Joke-Studio/555802291154645

SC02.jpg?w=AACFYXV_ZQoAbl-m0TUiKxlbl2EN3

• 2 weeks later...

I like the concept for the game though I had difficulties beating level 5 because the game kept glitching. I would die 9/10 times whenever I tried to jump onto the moving platforms even if I landed dead in the center of it. There was also a bug I found that if a person swaps while a character is inside those blocks which are solid for only one color, it can cause the character to get stuck in the block. Other than those issues, I liked the game and felt it was fun to play.