MULTIPLAYER

jiebab

Hello,

Years to put the multiplayer mod on the latest versions is really not serious. Your updates are perfect on sound etc... but releasing the multiplayer mod before these secondary updates would be really NICE, wouldn't it ? I specify that the game is sold as such, and that for my part I bought it for the MP. So please maybe it would be time to release the MP. And please, not in 2 years.

A dissatisfied customer

image.png

image.png

11 minutes ago, jiebab said:

Hello,

Years to put the multiplayer mod on the latest versions is really not serious. Your updates are perfect on sound etc... but releasing the multiplayer mod before these secondary updates would be really NICE, wouldn't it ? I specify that the game is sold as such, and that for my part I bought it for the MP. So please maybe it would be time to release the MP. And please, not in 2 years.

A dissatisfied customer

image.png

image.png

It's sold as MP because that's what the version you get immediately is: MP.

We're remaking it to be better, it had to happen at some point, it's not like we're deciding to do sound before MP. Specific people are working on MP AND you're getting these updates in the meantime. They're not affecting each other and we're not just holding off MP begrudgingly to annoy people. We want a good product that won't just be a flash of hype, and then gone. Something which we've already achieved a number of successes on with Build 41 in general, with player numbers, streamers, content creators and viewership all gone up. And guess what? That update took ages to bring out; but it paid off.

12 minutes ago, jiebab said:

A dissatisfied customer

Trust me, you'd be far more dissatisfied if it was released before it's ready.

Archived