All sorts of bugs happen when I make a 10/10 strengh and fitness character.

Irken Empire

I had a very nice start with a firefighter who had both traits to max out his fitness and strenght skills, but as expected combat bugs appeared (not the firsst time). First thing that happend was my attacking speed was faster then the zombies animation that heppens when you use "hands" as a weapon, basically the animation which zombies go through when you shove them, so the first time was successful but the other one went right true her just when she finished with the animation and she got a free scratch on me, then I killed her and went to read some skill books while it healed, and next time I engaged in a combat I killed 4 of them with a frying pan and then there were 2 left, a female and a male zombie, it took me a little bit longer to take them down because my panic level was off the charts, and when I did the first one to start falling was that female z and the moment I shoved the male zombie he started falling in one shot but she just teleported from a lying position to biting me and so did he while being airborn they did 2 lacerations and a bite on the neck. I bled to death like a stuck pig. It'd be nice if these bugs got looked into.

On 10/17/2021 at 8:46 PM, The Nine Tailed Fox said:

it took me a little bit longer to take them down because my panic level was off the charts

One thing you may want to know is that Panic is perhaps THE MOST DIFFICULT PART OF PZ'S COMBAT; to the point I see the Brave trait as the game's hidden Easy Mode. Panic reduced both the damage you deal and your chances of killing a zed outright on a single blow. So even if you're a Super-Roided Coward, you'll have a harder time killing zed than a Brave No-Muscles...

20 hours ago, Marco1 said:

I noticed something similar,  regardless of strength/fitness. For example it happens when I push zombies  when their backs are close to a door. Let's say you press the push button quickly twice, first push the zombie goes down, but when you click a second quick one anyway after he's already down, he gets immediately up and most of the times you cannot avoid the attack. The only way to avoid that is to press push just once, see if he goes down before pressing a second time.

Not as easy as all that - hasn't happened to me once (and I really did try! lol :D ) Could you record a video and post it here, pretty please? (since you seem to know exactly how to reproduce this)

On 10/18/2021 at 2:18 PM, Pandorea said:

Are you using any mods? And which version of the game this is?

Nope, I've got mods, but none of them are enabled/being used on this current save and version of the game is 41.55, but I've noticed that somehing's wrong since AAAA long time ago.

Actually as I was playing I noticed that if you run into a falling zombie that you just pushed you'll collide with him mid animation and the zombie just stands up just before geting to ground, and they instantly attack, but they'll miss because you'll run past them, though this wasn't the case with those two zombies that I mentioned, the difference is that they both stood up randomly and instantly without me running into them, but note that this has never ever happend with a feeble and unfit character, and for the other bug well as the Marko1 said (in a way) if there's a door or a wall blocking the zombie from behind while you're shoving him it's more likely to happen (one push counts the other one gets ignored and you get wounded).

Edited by The Nine Tailed Fox