RELEASED : Steam Hotfix : 10/12/13

RobertJohnson

Hello everyone,

This hotfix has been released in the new 'Iwillbackupmysave' branch, and if everything is good, in the open beta one ;)

Here's the changelog !

[bUGFIX]

• Fixed a bug in the "take some dirt" option.
  • Fixed running on the spot zombies.
  • Fixed some inventory bug ("grab" option always grab in your main inventory, not the open one, like a bag).
  • Fixed a bug where the campfire light doesn't go away.
  • Fixed some null pointer reload bug.
  • Fixed smashing windows with firearm not working.
  • Fixed a bug in the fixing system : even with 100% of success, you had 1% to fail.
  • Fixed small rain barrel transforming into big one.
  • Unequip the current weapon if it break and you have nothing else in your inventory (previously : the weapon was still equipped but you couldn't turn while it was equipped)
  • Farming : Plants which require a water max (carrots for example), won't die if they have too much water, just lower a bit their health (not more than < 30).
  • Farming : Now delay for only 30 hours the next growing in case of disease or too much water/water missing (previously : 50 hours).

[NEW STUFF]

• Garbage bags can now have items inside them.
  • Farming : You can know remove your plants with the hand shovel (and not just the spade).

[bALANCE]

• Better chance to find garbage bags inside bin.
  • Lower the time needed to water the plants.
  • Lowered the spawn rate of hammer (now Marina fixed bunch of shed/garage room name, we had tons of hammer...)

Can we expect random chance of stuff like empty bottles etc spawn INSIDE of garbage bags?

So you can find garbage bags full of rotten food, empty bottles, broken equipment (broken hammers etc that you can fix), newspaper and whatever else you get to normally find in "garbage containers". Of course, to make it messy, you can add both full garbage bags and random stuff like it works currently.

It's been a week that I survive in West Point and I haven't found yet that bloody garbage bags to make some water barrels.

Any ideas where i should look? I loot all the bin that i saw but no way to found the bags...

By the way, great updates on steam! Grrrrrrrrrreaaaaat job!