Will the area beyond the river be used?

Extrema

If you look on the map, there's an entire area beyond the river that runs next to Riverside and West Point, and it's all unused. I'm wondering whether that area will ever be used for anything (locations), or if it's never going to be used.

In the TV and radio broadcasts they mention bridges being blocked, but beyond that there are only 2 bridges in real life in the surrounding area to cross north of the Ohio River. One is west of where Riverside would be and one is in Louisville. The wiki has a Knox Country prospect map for areas that could potentially be in the game, and it doesn't include any area north of the river. I doubt we'll see anything north of the Ohio and we're more likely to see areas expanded south of the river before that.

2 hours ago, Sedgwick said:

In the TV and radio broadcasts they mention bridges being blocked, but beyond that there are only 2 bridges in real life in the surrounding area to cross north of the Ohio River. One is west of where Riverside would be and one is in Louisville. The wiki has a Knox Country prospect map for areas that could potentially be in the game, and it doesn't include any area north of the river. I doubt we'll see anything north of the Ohio and we're more likely to see areas expanded south of the river before that.

I would have thought that Louisville was north of  the Ohio River from the radio talk, didn't really bother to look at google maps or the wiki.

Archived