Zombie movement speed

HetCigarr

After having played the game a while, it's getting hard to find ways to make the game more challenging, while having simultanously have good gameplay (Purely refering to sprinters here, sprinters is bad gameplay, other than dumb cheeses there's no viable strategies against Usian Bolt) .
Something that I really think could add alot of excitment to the game was if there was an option to make zombies a liittle faster. I don't know the actual numbers so just pretend with me that normal player walkingspeed is 100% movement speed, and Jogging is 200% movement speed. If zombies had a random speed between 60- and 140%, that would mean you no longer could take down massive hordes using a knife, and no longer be a godlike herding dog, creating a perfectly round ball made of 300 burning zombies without ever breaking a sweat. But at the same time you could still kill normal groups of zombies and use your speed to disengage if need be, just not indefintely like you can right now. It would require you to look where you're going.
At the moment, calmly walking away is the solution to all your zombie problems. I wish we had 1 or 2 options between Ultra fast zombies and Very slow zombies