Zombies can still slide 360 degrees minecraft style into wounding you.

Irken Empire

It's very irritating when they do that, basically they've already got 50% of their attacking animation done and when you run straight past them or run around them they do a very quick blunt stationary turret like turns from 0 to 360 degrees with their hands out which happens in just mere seconds and results in a wound, but more likely a stunlock even if it's considered as an attack from behind. If zombies can do it then why can't the players do it like in b40 and before? Zombies should have have a close turn animation like players otherwise this is kinda unfair, I don't consider this entirely as a bug, but when bumping into zombies got reworked recently and got a bug of its own this two became a literal death sentance. It'd be nice if this problem got some attention , because it's very common and ruins the fun.

There's a chance i misunderstood you, but it really sounds like you want to be able to dodge a zombie attacks by circling inches around them like The Flash from netflix? 
If you just run straight past(Like tackling) them they won't have any time to attack you unless you trip and fall down

13 hours ago, HetCigarr said:

There's a chance i misunderstood you, but it really sounds like you want to be able to dodge a zombie attacks by circling inches around them like The Flash from netflix? 
If you just run straight past(Like tackling) them they won't have any time to attack you unless you trip and fall down

Yeah you did misunderstand me, I doubt that you'll understand it if you've never experienced this before or have any previous knowledge on how player/zombie rotation worked before and after b41.

b40 was a very long time ago, all I remember was there was multi-hit and that I died alot when first switching to b41. I'm guessing you're just not used to B41 yet as you are comparing them so much. My survival tip is to not run towards the attack you're trying to avoid. My killcount is 100.000+ and never once have I experienced the problem you're describing. You're making some kind of a mistake and instead of learning from it, you go on the forums to say the problem is the zombie