Ban Appeal

Cannon_

Question

I may be putting this in the wrong place but, I was banned from the Discord for making a joke about the MIG-15's NATO reporting name. I won't say it here but if you're wondering what it is look it up. I was instantly banned, I was not trying to insult anybody, just trying to make a joke. I apologize. Edit: My discord is Cannon_#6070

8 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, Cannon_ said:

I may be putting this in the wrong place but, I was banned from the Discord for making a joke about the MIG-15's NATO reporting name. I won't say it here but if you're wondering what it is look it up. I was instantly banned, I was not trying to insult anybody, just trying to make a joke. I . Edit: My discord is Cannon_#6070

This was the bot that banned you after finding a keyword you'd posted. That could probably have been reverted, even though I'm sure you saw the rules and that it's not okay. Looking at your history you posted a specific guide on how to do something, and spread elsewhere, which is something we're straight up not allowing anywhere, which would have been a instant ban anyway so it's not going to be reverted.

Yes, I posted the guide because It was before it wasn't allowed. It's also what brought it to the mods/devs attention. I talked with Nasko and another Dev* about it and they said I was fine. I believe the other dev was Lemmy.

22 minutes ago, MadDan2013 said:

This was the bot that banned you after finding a keyword you'd posted. That could probably have been reverted, even though I'm sure you saw the rules and that it's not okay. Looking at your history you posted a specific guide on how to do something, and spread elsewhere, which is something we're straight up not allowing anywhere, which would have been a instant ban anyway so it's not going to be reverted.

Sorry, I'm a little mad about it, but in the end it's your decision. Have a good day.

Archived