Every melee should have different stun durations

pumpkinthegreat

The idea of knives and swords getting stuck is good, but the probability of this should be extremely small and in no way depend on their strength. Otherwise, no one will use them.
A new knife can also get stuck. It will depend on how and where the blow is struck, and not on the strength of the knife. A flimsy knife would rather just break than get stuck.

Hmm, this makes me wonder if the knives getting stuck is glitched. It is a thing in-game since the start of B41 but if you guys never saw it, maybe it's bugged or a bit too rare? It's based on player's knife skill, rather than durability.

Now I often see knives, scissors, screwdrivers and even metal pipes stuck in zombies. But I've never had one where I hit a zombie with a knife and it gets stuck in a zombie, then I can go up and pull my stuck knife out of a defeated zombie.

1 minute ago, vek said:

Now I often see knives, scissors, screwdrivers and even pipes stuck in zombies. But I've never had one where I hit a zombie with and it gets stuck in a zombie, then I can go up and pull my stuck knife out of a defeated zombie.

I'll look into it so. But yeah it's been a thing, you jaw stab, and the knife gets stuck and then you collect it from their corpse.

51 minutes ago, MadDan2013 said:

I'll look into it so. But yeah it's been a thing, you jaw stab, and the knife gets stuck and then you collect it from their corpse.

Of the more than 7,000 zombies I killed during the last pass at 41.55, I killed no more than 100 with a knife. Previously, when playing on 41 patches, I also killed relatively little with a knife, but never once did my knife get stuck in a zombie so I could pick it up later.
Maybe I was just unlucky?

Edited by vek

I also checked it out in the evening.
A game without mods.
A new character with a level of possession of a short cutting weapon "1" killed zombies with a hunting knife.
The knife got stuck on 22 and on 49 zombies out of 73. Then the character was eaten by zombies, who jumped out of the room in a crowd, where I opened the door.