Fracionate Strenght and Fittnes Stats for a more progressive and natural character development

Tibila

Strenght and Fittnes are two stats that are very hard to grow. They take a huge ammount of time and training to develop and I see why. PZ is commited to bring some realism to their game mechanics.

That is why i propouse a more fractionate level progress.

For exemple: the way it is now, with STR 5, you can carry 12 and with STR 6 you jump to 14 carrying weight.

I think there should be more Levels and their gains less exorbitant.

Lets assume there is 20 lvl of STR, and the deafult character starts on lvl 10 instead of lvl 5 on each of these stats. The progression would be more smooth along the time, cuz level 11 in STR, the character would be able to lift 13 (and we all know how important 1 or 2 kilos in carying weight limit in PZ is)

But it doesn't has to be 20 LVLs of each. It could be 40 for exemple, so the progression feels even more natural. Each new level adds 0.5 to total carry capacity. 

It could be 80 LVLS - each lvl adds 0.25 carrying capacity. The same would apply to the Fitness Stats.

Also, it would be nice to have a decay game mechanic - Character keeps sedentary, stops working out: Strenght and Fittnes starts to drop, just as it is IRL. (I know its a lot to ask but, hell, we have a nutrition mechanic! this should be ok to add :D)

I know that it would demand a refactory of the in-game mechanics and formulas. But still, we could feel way more this personal development in our characters.

• 2 weeks later...

This would go a long way in making the character feel like they are making meaningful progress. It can take quite a long ass time to level these two stats.

I'm not even sure the exact effects of fitness. I imagine it has to do with your rate of fatigue loss/regeneration, but don't know the numbers behind it, of if I'd even notice an improvement from one level to the next.