Doubt about the zombie population

juanmavegetto04

Hi everyone! I am from Argentina and I am using the translator, sorry if it is not understood.
This is my first post, and I have a question:
Zombies regenerate? that is, once you kill one, that one regenerates again or disappears from the map forever. I am cleaning the city of muldraugh with a shotgun and ax, I have killed more than 7,000 zombies, but there are still, not as much as before .. I wonder if those who appear are from nearby places since they hear the noises of weapons, or simply they regenerate and never end.

I am playing in apocalypse mode as it has a nice setup. The number of zombies decreased a lot, I can see the silence, but they always remain. Do you know how many zombies there are in cities?

Those are my doubts. I leave you a big hug! greetings to all and have a good day.

image.png

Zombies do in fact respawn by default. You might want to look into the custom sandbox options, "advanced zombie options" you can change how quickly zombies respawn in game. I think you can set it to 0 and prevent respawn altogether but I wouldn't recommend that since you could quite literally wipe out all the zombies - or maybe that's what you would prefer!

Archived