Don't post in this thread

Pwnguin

That's the challenge. Just don't post in this thread and you win. If you still can't resist then that means you have no self-control, and that's why I am making this thread, to see if anyone here is like that.

:cool:

-Stimixs

God dammit, Stimixs, your frequent use of Comic Sans (the worst font ever created) and how you're always signing your posts really annoys me. Your username is still forgettable no matter how hard you try. Wait, this post means I have no self-control either.. Noooooooooo

God dammit, Stimixs, your frequent use of Comic Sans (the worst font ever created) and how you're always signing your posts really annoys me. Your username is still forgettable no matter how hard you try. Wait, this post means I have no self-control either.. Noooooooooo

I love you too bro.

*Pulls you in close*

*Holds you tight*

*Whispers in your ear*

"It's all gun be kay Pwnguin... It's all gun be kay."

-Stimixs

I love you too bro.

*Pulls you in close*

*Holds you tight*

*Whispers in your ear*

"It's all gun be kay Pwnguin... It's all gun be kay."

-Stimixs

You can't do that to me over the internet, it just doesn't work like that. Sorry for being realistic.

I'm playing roulette with this right now. I'm going to write this lovely post, then drop my mouse on my keyboard a few times with my eyes shut. If it hits the enter key, I'll post this! 

]\

/.m yyybhby jhnbgvftyrde34w

Congratulations; It hit the enter key! This is now going to get posted. I hope you're amused Pwnguin.

I'm playing roulette with this right now. I'm going to write this lovely post, then drop my mouse on my keyboard a few times with my eyes shut. If it hits the enter key, I'll post this! 

]\

/.m yyybhby jhnbgvftyrde34w

Congratulations; It hit the enter key! This is now going to get posted. I hope you're amused Pwnguin.

... how you managed to hit your W key I do not know.

• 2 weeks later...