Missing items in SP

SpectreR

Hi, me again, I think i want to report a bug, but I dont know if I m the only one having problems with it.

The situation is as follows.

I've started a new game after last error crashed my previous game.
So I like to accumulate a lot of item before storing them into containers right?
At the beginning of the game i d got some army boots and normal boots, which i ended up placing on the floor of my house, later in the game those boots were not there, so i thought it was my imagination and maybe i was confuse with the previous game so I've kept playing and so I found more army boots. Now I knew I have them. After playing for a while, the boots I was using end up being broken so i went back to get a new pair, but all  the boots I ve looted dissapared, I mean like 5 pair of army boots placed on the floor.

Is there maybe an autocleaner of item when there are too many on the floor? If not, I don't know what happened to those 5 pairs of boots. 

Thanks for the good work...

Strange? Have built a wood wall around my base and have the bad habit of walking into my base and trashing the floor making a mess with loot....

I have left 50-100 strips of sheets on outdoors tiles for days and logs etc etc without losing anything. Decorated my base and in general just dumped items on the floor since I have still not built a storage system and only keeping myself from going crazy by placed items in bags etc. Just a MESS since I got no where to store crap!

Done everything to brake this new feature of 3D items. And outside of small rendering problems it works perfectly.

Nothing, NOTHING have I found to be lost. Only car keys are a PAIN to find and more or less go missing :)

No mods or anything. (just cheat menu) Saved reloaded 7-9 times and I play like 2hours for every session. 

Do not scare me to lose my loot! :P It all as far as I have tested it just works. But I guess it might be good to keep a list of items just to be sure? I wonder how well updates are going to wreck 3D items. 

Edited by Turbo50
English is stupid