This game hates me.

BlackX100

So I finally found myself a nice little secluded home all to myself and had two full bags filled with food and supplies. Well, as I was storing all of my things in my new abode, I hear a helicopter fly over. I think to myself, "Shit I might need to move again." Before I can even get my things back into my bags, a whole force of Helicopters start to fly over head( or maybe the one just keeps flying over my house, dick ) and I'm rushing to fill my bags hoping there isn't a horde outside of my house but, with my luck when I do finish and look outside of my window, I see zombies starting to form a horde right outside the damn house. To make a long story short, I didn't survive and this was my 10th day of surviving in the zombie apocalsype.

Why does the invisible military seem to hate me? :(

soon you'll be able to escape with sheet ropes from second floor, do it like feral donkey said, let the zombies in and climb through window like a boss, i guess in the next update we will be able to do this

Keep a fully loaded bug out bag even after you've settled in.     Never live on the first floor.

It will still happen,  but you've got a few more options.

Go the bug out bag! :) Has just enough supplies to keep you going for a little bit until you can re-establish :)

That's what makes this game better than anything else ever made. It's evil. It's not designed to guide you every step of the way. In fact, I've been eaten at the very beginning thanks to a nasty zed horde spawn in a forest.

That said, I'm quite nomadic, so I never usually stay in a single place. I always cover the windows with sheets, though once I had to make an emergency exit from a window. My leg wasn't happy, but I survived so yeah.

Keep a fully loaded bug out bag even after you've settled in.     Never live on the first floor.

It will still happen,  but you've got a few more options.

I started another game and listened to your advice. I have a school bag that I always keep full of important supplies and a totebag that I use for scavenge runs. I'm still getting used to the map so, I don't really know where everything is. I keep running on the tracks until I reach the trailer parks though.

It seems like the second story houses are always surrounded by small pockets of zombies though. As of right now though, I'm living in a one story trailer house with enough food to last me a couple of days( maybe even a week if I ration myself ). The area I'm living in seems pretty empty besides from a few house zombies. Hell I even got lucky when I set off an alarm and no zombies came. Go figure! :)

The horde will always look for you no matter where you are. The game is made to behave like that. So you need to constantly lure zombies away when you feel they are getting nearer and nearer to your precious safe house.

I currently hate second story houses. Once we've got ropes/ladders in then it'll provide another escape route but give me a single story building with a bed, enough grass nearby to make a farm and a few exits (windows are fine) then I'm happy :) NEED 2-3 exit points :)

Archived