4 for 1 bug report special!

TheZombiesPro115

4 bugs for the price of one! What a deal!

1:Fill saucepan with water, toss it in the oven, use up all the water disinfecting bandages/sheets, saucepan is now full condition.

2:After ripping clothes from a zombies inventory, the game will automatically attempt to put the now destroyed clothes back into the zombie's inventory.

3:Save game by returning to main menu, wait about 10+ hours, load back into the game, save the game again, close the application, run it & load the save file. The TV will now be playing a skill show on the life & living channel, regardless of what time it is.

4:House alarm audio is seriously whack. I play with zombies triggering house alarms and environmental attacks, a zombie triggered an alarm, sounded like it was coming from the north-west, about a couple blocks away by the old standard. Which I assumed meant it the house in question would be visible while zoomed all the way out, since they're so quiet nowadays. The house in question was literally next-door to the house I was in, directly to the north, as well. When not standing right beside the house, house alarm audio ranges from just baaaarely being audible, with headphones in & the volume turned all the way up, to being completely inaudible. Zombies can hear them fine, though. for blocks & blocks, meanwhile I can barely hear them once they're outside the field of a fully zoomed out camera. The only reliable way to know if a house alarm is going off, and where it's coming from, is to observe the zombies.