Immune seeds ?

Poulpe

While i was talking with friends about plant deseases & translations about them, to not give wrong infos about translations and all, i went on google to read some docs about these crop deseases.

So i learnt that you can apparently make seeds immune to some of those common IRL deseases (including the two we got in PZ atm).

I'd like to suggest the following mecanism to the game.

Recipe :

- grab some seeds (any type of)

- fill a cooking pot with 9/10 water & 1/10 bleach

- boil water in another cooking pot

- put the seeds in the water/bleach pot for a few moment, seeds becoming "poisonous" due to the bleach but also gaining resistance to deseases

- put the poisonous seeds into the boiling water for a longer time to remove all the poisonous effect

- here are your seeds which cannot get infected by any deseases (or, for balance purpose, a really strong resistance to deseases like 80/90% chance of not getting sick)

It could be any other water container but cooking pot is my fav & large, so i've choosen it ahah

If you know some french (or wanna use translation anyways) here is a link providing informations i've said :

https://www.canna.ca/fr-ca/fungi_le_royaume_des_champignons

(you can find the "bleach" part down below in "Quelques conseils pour lutter contre la fonte des semis", first part below this subtitle).

Thought it'd be pretty realistic since it apparently exists IRL and we got all the ressources needed to make it come into PZ, so here is my suggestion !

Thanks for reading ! Have a great day, take care and Happy Gaming :D

*Edit : for balance purpose, this could be achieved at a medium/high Farming skill level only, obviously, i didn't knew it was possible 1hr ago, so it's fair to say not many people know it, then medium/high lvl skill required !

Edited by Poulpe