Failed to look up VirtualAlloc2

Aciad

is this because I'm running a version of windows 8 something? I have not been able to run it for a version or two and have uninstalled and reinstalled it once. I can launch the 32 bit version but it crashes after around a minute, seemingly due to memory leak issues.
image.png.f9de2324b69f5d95281f67f483905444.png

It basically means that you cannot use the new garbage collector that is being used by the 64 bit version of the game, which is only available in Windows 10. It will switch you back to the old garbage collector that was used by the game always, which shouldn't cause any issues. What are your PC specs if the 32 bit version is crashing?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 7:11 PM, Beard said:

It basically means that you cannot use the new garbage collector that is being used by the 64 bit version of the game, which is only available in Windows 10. It will switch you back to the old garbage collector that was used by the game always, which shouldn't cause any issues. What are your PC specs if the 32 bit version is crashing?

I have a windows 8.1 with some processor i can't remember and 8gb of ram
I also get this crash report on the 32 bit
image.png.1f4a8c27a2e56a6bba477186cf7a5b3c.png

image.png.335f8cc244b22b4395287662ab1639c4.png

I don't think you will be able to play the latest version with those graphics, since they are pretty outdated and the drivers for them are no longer supported, you can play the previous versions of the game though, you can switch to them in the Steam beta tab.