i thinking about stop playing project zomboid

BetaTrolador12

a pity that this game no longer runs as well as it once ran on my pc. I'm thinking about stopping once and for all to try and play. Project zomboid is a game that I really like but for some reason I can't play it right. I'm very sad to have to make this decision but if I don't manage to play I will unfortunately have to abandon the game.

On 9/30/2021 at 5:30 PM, BetaTrolador12 said:

a pity that this game no longer runs as well as it once ran on my pc. I'm thinking about stopping once and for all to try and play. Project zomboid is a game that I really like but for some reason I can't play it right. I'm very sad to have to make this decision but if I don't manage to play I will unfortunately have to abandon the game.

The update to 3D Zs killed the performance of this game sadly.. It was possible before to have massive hoards with little to no slowdown... I also read that the move to 3d was to IMPROVE performance... That didnt go well...

you make it sound like its 100% finished. it's not, they are still working on it.

they are very aware of people complaining about it causing performance issues, and have steadily grown the team in order to try and get it a whole lot better.

personally, using a Ryzen 3700 8 core, 16 gb ram ddr4, 570 Radeon gfx card and a dedicated ssd, i see no issues

no lag when driving either

Archived