[WIP] Scientific Mod

Austin

Scientific Mod

Ever wanted to be able to spend your time trying to level up your research skills? Such as learning more about the zombies and discovering how to create an antidote that prevented you from getting infected for a limited time? Well, now you can. But that isn't all this mod will consist of. How will you research these zombies? Well, does shooting them with a tranquilizer you made specially for them count? You can set up your own lab, create antidotes. This mod will also add more scenarios into the game.

Anyway, I will try to make videos for each new thing added into the mod. Thanks for reading all of this.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Zombies arent Realistic? On the Contrary my good Sir they are a scientific possibility the are already "zombie" wasps and bees that fly around when dead due to another insect infesting them to lay its spawn inside the's also the possibility of a disease mutating to drive people into the Feral states you see from "Zombies" That are caused by diseases rather than anything else

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Zombies arent Realistic? On the Contrary my good Sir they are a scientific possibility the are already "zombie" wasps and bees that fly around when dead due to another insect infesting them to lay its spawn inside the's also the possibility of a disease mutating to drive people into the Feral states you see from "Zombies" That are caused by diseases rather than anything else

The Horror

GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

• 2 weeks later...