No dashboard in car 41.54 IWBUMS

kmilly

I've run into this problem before, and it's always resolved itself when I quit to menu, or sometimes I'd have to quit to desktop. It's been a few hours and a few restarts later though and I still get errors when entering a car, accessing hood or trunk, or pressing V standing next to vehicle. The HUD for the dashboard, repair menu, and vehicle action scrollwheels won't open at all. I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to fix this? I started a new game and ran until I found a car, was able to see the HUD and drove it so it seems specific to my main save.

I really love what you all are doing here by the way, thank you for this game. This game is a dream to fans of the genre, truly something special. 

I do, a handful of Tsar vehicle mods and a few others including AIZ map mod. To my understanding it could be game breaking if I remove all of them, should I just remove the car mods? I was thinking to start a vanilla playthrough to see if the problem still occurs. Is this a common bug at all for this latest build? I was 30 game days into my playthrough, game was fine one day and then the next the car HUD are bugged. I'm not sure if it's the mods since I haven't been around or discovered anything new.