SoundManager - Inability to control the volume

Nebula

I ran into the problem of not being able to change the sound volume, which happened with SoundManager in 41.54?

This is how everything worked before...

getSoundManager():PlaySound(sound_song,false,0)

getSoundManager():PlaySound(sound_song,false,1)

getSoundManager():setMusicVolume(0);
gameSound:setUserVolume(volume);

With the release of update 41.54, the audio volume control stopped working

If anyone knows the solution to this problem, please help me.

The advanced sound menu was removed.  

Sounds aren't triggered the same anymore. 

Copying what I wrote elsewhere:

As stated above, we're currently in the process of balancing the sounds, and if everyone has their own unique settings for sound volumes then it'll be impossible for us to get consistent feedback that allows us to make the best soundscape possible. In fact, we've recently discovered a potential bug that's been causing issues with sound feedback and potentially leading to a lot of complaints. Caused by old sound settings from the aforementioned advanced menu that were left behind in people's save folders interfering with the balance.

This is why we need to normalize everyone's experience while we develop the sound overhaul, look at the feedback and apply it to make it the best it's possible to be.
As such, at least until we feel the Noiseworks overhaul is done and dusted, we're disabling the advanced sound menu. On top of that, some sounds are very difficult to implement into the menu as their volume and other parameters are dependant on scripting within the fmod studio environment.
So while I wouldn't make any promises at this point in time about the extent to which the menu will make a return, it's not like we are entirely opposed to the idea. It has to be a balance of us having enough time to balance the defaults along with being worth the effort for the end product. Not even 24 hours into the Sound overhaul being made public, this is not the time to work on bringing the menu back.

We'll look into bringing it back for mods. For the whole lot of vanilla sounds, it will not make a return for a while.