Do you also find that vehicles are useless after a new update?

BeatlJoe

The biggest problem, total loss of power. With an SUV, I can't tow a trailer with 60 units. In the terrain, even an empty vehicle is stationary! All those mods vehicles that the moders have been working on for many hours (for which I admire them) are suddenly useless. 

I don't even want to talk about the non-existent sound of starting the engine, the silence when shifting gears, or the unnecessary turning of the engine to speed when shifting (it tears my ears). And why do all vehicles sound like in "My Summer Car"? I didn't know that in 1993, the rally was so popular in the United States. Interestingly.

I've not experiencing that with all the updates. However, with the .54, there was one car I felt didn't have the power I though it should have. I switched to another vehicle and it was fine. I totally depend on my vehicles so I can imagine how frustrated you might feel but I really don't think the updates have anything to do with it. The new sounds are something to get use to. Certain ones I just love and feel it's an improvement. There are others I think I just need to get use to. Maybe check the quality (not condition) of your vehicle. Are you finding this with several different vehicles? Maybe someone else can offer a better suggestion.

On 9/18/2021 at 8:29 PM, BeatlJoe said:

I don't even want to talk about the non-existent sound of starting the engine

I'm pretty sure this is caused by one or a few car mods. The engine starting sound works ok on vanilla on my side.

Archived