Separate inventory folder for the equipped clothes?

sodogewow

Before the animation update it used to be just 3 items —  top, bottom, and shoes, but now, in the late game, you can have up to 15 pieces of clothing equipped at once and it bloats up the inventory tab. Would it be possible to make a separate tab as with the key ring?

Edited by sodogewow

• 3 weeks later...

Yeees this! Countless times I've thought to myself "I wish I could make a inventory 'group' and put all my equipped clothes in there". A "Create custom group/filter" button would be great, could work for other things too.
Scrolling past the same items 10.000 times isn't my favorite part of zomboid

On 10/15/2021 at 7:00 AM, HetCigarr said:

Scrolling past the same items 10.000 times isn't my favorite part of zomboid

After a long game, you may get tired of scrolling through the inventory.
Again, I want to suggest developers to make a regular game inventory of the character, as in many role-playing games.

• 3 months later...
On 10/18/2021 at 9:15 AM, vek said:

After a long game, you may get tired of scrolling through the inventory.
Again, I want to suggest developers to make a regular game inventory of the character, as in many role-playing games.

They could honestly even throw it over the current paper doll for medical/temperature.
Just have a base layer where you can see the clothes and drag drop equipment then an "xray" button to see wounds or something.
The image in my head is not entirely unlike the inventory from NEO Scavenger: https://neoscavenger.fandom.com/wiki/Inventory

Edited by Leyammon