Can no longer plumb washing machines (or anything else)

Blake81

So, I'm rebuilding my base from last patch, and placed my washing machine on the EXACT SAME PLACE AS BEFORE, and I am holding a wrench. However, the plumb option does not show up; only the Turn On option complaining about its lack of water. Water hasn't shut down yet, and I am placing it in that tool shed at the corner of the Mul North Self-Storage (the one between the Big Warehouse and the Mechanic), so why can't I plumb it now? I thought only the Sinks had been modified in this patch. Did something else change?

EDIT: So, I made an experiment, thinking something might be wrong with the location I picked, went to the laundromat just south, picked up a washing machine (which was working fine before I did so) and put it back on the exact same spot it was.... Can't plumb it either, and now won't turn on. Clearly, this is an issue with the washing machines as a whole.

EDIT2: And now it seems I can't even plumb sinks either. Looks like Plumbing as a whole has bugged out.

Edited by Blake81

5 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Atm it is not possible to plumb anything while the water is still "on". 

What the hell, since when? I've been plumbing stuff for like 4 patches now. And why shouldn't be able to plumb a sink inside of one of my bases while the water still on? That's the whole freaking point of it. Without that, base-building is completely hobbled, unless I want to be depending on rainwater and heat.

Is there some way I can activate that again by fiddling with the code somewhere? Because otherwise, this completely ruins PZ for me...

• Blake81 changed the title to Can no longer plumb washing machines (or anything else)

plumbing is working fine for me i was able to plumb a sink without any issue, are you making sure following all the requeriments?

the barrel must be in a level up and one square behind the sink/wash machine", also the "room" where the sink/wash machine is must be full covered in a roof in order to proper plumb.

13 hours ago, Syrokor said:

plumbing is working fine for me i was able to plumb a sink without any issue, are you making sure following all the requeriments?

the barrel must be in a level up and one square behind the sink/wash machine", also the "room" where the sink/wash machine is must be full covered in a roof in order to proper plumb.

That's the thing, I wasn't plumbing to a rain barrel, but just to mainline water, as it hasn't cut off yet. However, I found a rather dumb fix to making that work; all you need is a rain barrel on top for the plumbing option to show up, you plumb the sink, remove the barrel, and the sink automatically switches to mainline water.