Keys not working W/A and W/D

xXDanteXx

No mods just the iwillbackupmysave build, I have already Un-installed the game and re-installed it. It still had the same issue, I ran all the other builds and they do the same thing.  I was reading on the internet that it can be the keyboard ( I will check on that today). Any other suggestions I can check on?

Hmm, since it happens in all of the builds then the most likely cause is an issue with the keyboard. The phrase you should look up is "keyboard ghosting", as that is a keyboard issue where two or more keys are pressed at the same time but they don't get received by the PC. It could be an issue on your specific keyboard due to that.

Yup my keyboard is ghosting keys =(, I think I know what happened. I was assuming the latest update PZ was the issue, but the night before before I went to sleep my computer wanted to do an update. So hit update and left it alone, came back the next day and booted PZ and saw a it was updating. I think the Windows update provably the issue. I went here https://www.microsoft.com/applied-sciences/projects/anti-ghosting-demo to check my keys and whenever WA or WD get's pressed only W lights up. 

Thanks for helping me troubleshooting it, now I am going to take this keyboard outback and wack it with a frying pan. 

Edited by xXDanteXx