Turn up turn speed

bambi

Just now lost a character because I was exhausted, shoving 3 zombies away, and literally couldn't turn 45 degrees in time to open a door directly beside me without getting chewed on. And yes, I was definitely spamming the 'e' key.

If you're wondering how I got into this situation, heli event followed by two tripped house alarms and a car alarm after I'd just been doing exercises. I nearly made it though!

To my understanding turn speed was reduced due to the new animations... so is this an unintended limitation or is it deliberate? It feels so unresponsive and just adds artificial difficulty. I want the game to remain difficult but in the right ways. Situational awareness is such an important factor in PZ and it just seems so absurd the amount of time it takes to merely check if something's behind me, in real life I can just look over my shoulder! It's not a matter of getting used to it, because I am used to it, I just think it could be better.

It's also plain unrealistic. In real life you don't have to shift your whole body just to face something behind you, you just rotate your torso or swivel your feet.

Sure, in a real zombie apocalypse we'd all probably die, but I'd hope to at least be able to spin as fast as Star Wars kid.

ezgif-6-fba269cd4e6c.gif.2dc1881f6c1e34fee4e488f1eac04de8.gif

Nnm no one is as fast as Star Wars kid.

Edited by bambi