Jump to content
nasKo

IWBUMS 41.54 RELEASED

Recommended Posts

The other day I visited a sawmill and a complex of warehouses next to it west of Muldraugh. I was unpleasantly surprised that now almost all the boxes are filled with only boards. There are just thousands of boards there.
On the one hand, it is clear why there are a lot of boards there, because there is a sawmill and these are its products.
But on the other hand, the place where I used to take a lot of useful loot has now largely lost its value.
Less balance, more realism. Good. But why then is there no place, for example, a tool shop, where there would be hundreds of large axes? Would this have a bad effect on the balance sheet? But what about realism?
***I use Yandex translator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, vek said:

The other day I visited a sawmill and a complex of warehouses next to it west of Muldraugh. I was unpleasantly surprised that now almost all the boxes are filled with only boards. There are just thousands of boards there.
On the one hand, it is clear why there are a lot of boards there, because there is a sawmill and these are its products.
But on the other hand, the place where I used to take a lot of useful loot has now largely lost its value.
Less balance, more realism. Good. But why then is there no place, for example, a tool shop, where there would be hundreds of large axes? Would this have a bad effect on the balance sheet? But what about realism?
***I use Yandex translator

There literally is a hardware store. Two even. You can get all the axes you need from there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear PZ dev.

:idea: If that doesn't bother you, how do you think about adding snow interactions during the winter season to the game?
For example, add the ability to use an empty tin can to melt snow and also use a large pot for this. :idea:

 

:!: I think this would be a great addition to the winter time of the game, for example, when there is no access to the river / lake, it would be possible to get out using the snow, which sometimes becomes a lot. :!:

 

:wub: I like your game very much. :wub:

 

Have a good mood.
Good luck fixing the bugs.
Good luck with your multiplayer development. 

 

(If something is poorly understood, I apologize, I use google translator, tk. I am too lazy to write myself and I will make even more mistakes)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know if they wrote about it, it’s not scary if I repeat myself.
I noticed one thing.
When I get into the car, some items disappear, I am not in a standard place for a car, but still.
If this is a mistake, then it turns out I tossed you work.

 

 

Screenshots are attached 

20210924155627_1.jpg

20210924155618_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, AlexRus123 said:

I don’t know if they wrote about it, it’s not scary if I repeat myself.
I noticed one thing.
When I get into the car, some items disappear, I am not in a standard place for a car, but still.
If this is a mistake, then it turns out I tossed you work.

 

 

Screenshots are attached 

20210924155627_1.jpg

20210924155618_1.jpg

 

We're aware of this issue and are working to get it fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zombies can (now?) crawl under cars to reach you.

 

I didn't see this mentioned in the patch notes - is this intentional? Was it added in a previous patch and I missed it?

 

More importantly, if you take the wheels off the cars, does that prevent zombies from doing this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Shinjitsu noDeshi said:

Zombies can (now?) crawl under cars to reach you.

 

I didn't see this mentioned in the patch notes - is this intentional? Was it added in a previous patch and I missed it?

 

More importantly, if you take the wheels off the cars, does that prevent zombies from doing this?

Aye it was added quite a while ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it's an issue or by design, but the loot seems exceptionally sparse in this new update. Aside from the fact that the loot spawning for Brita's mods now seems messed up (I know that's not your problem -but it still sucks), I started a new game and went into a couple of hardware stores and couldn't find so much as a hand axe. More just a smattering of clothing and a few boxes of screws.  Compared to how it used to be, that's pretty brutal.

Has what constitutes "rare" been re calibrated? Or is the  distribution system in the middle of an overhaul or something?
All that being said, as a mapper myself I've never had a firm grasp on how the distribution works. "Find the room name/definition that has generally the loot you want spawned and use it" is about all I know, and I've had a hard time finding resources. If anybody has any useful links on controlling loot distribution (especially if it's changed) it would be helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two things regarding 3D placed objects:

 

First, I can't place anything on the floor, it only allows me to place stuff at the same height as the shelf, even if I press TAB:

 

iofshsiofbaiobwfa.thumb.png.93123cf243e2d79ed17ec044088152ad.png

 

Also, how about placing objects on the floor but under tables? Would be pretty neat imo.

 

Finally, I like the new sounds and the same goes for the new jumpscare sound as well, however, I don't want to suffer a heart attack while playing Zomboid. I get that some players love jumpscares.. I don't, it makes me pretty uncomfortable. I do like to get scared sometimes, and the adrenaline that comes with it is great, however I don't like forced jumpscares, it's a cheap and not fun mechanic for me. So my small suggestion would be to add an option to disable them in the Sounds menu, please? Let players decide if they want it or not :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2021 at 1:17 AM, Torenico said:

...however I don't like forced jumpscares, it's a cheap and not fun mechanic for me. So my small suggestion would be to add an option to disable them in the Sounds menu, please? Let players decide if they want it or not :)

 

I personally hate the new jump scare sound, it's way too loud compared to the rest of the sounds. If the volume was brought down (quite significantly), it would be fine. I've had many occasions where I've seen the zombie already and then the sound plays after I've moved to a specific spot, so it's not even a jumpscare per say but the sound is just so jarring and incredibly loud that it's just unpleasant.

Edited by orikamii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I have an interesting problem  on my own, while everyone  here is arguing  about some fucking  water in a barrel or some shit, I have a issue where every auto gun, vanilla or mod, never continuously fires, and duh I already  tried the switch  between  semi  and full auto. Anyone  know anything about  how to fix this I'd greatly  appreciate it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


×
×
  • Create New...