The game is constantly being minimized

DeewStanislaw

Question

When I play PZ, the game is minimized every 3-5 minutes. This has never happened before, the last time I played at 41.51, and now I'm back in the game. When the game is in full screen, the desktop opens. If I play in a full-screen window, then the screen just flashes as if it was minimized, and the game is considered minimized, control is lost, and I have to do ALT+TAB to regain control over the hero.

I use 2 monitors

3 answers to this question

The game doesn’t have the ability to minimize itself. It’s likely an application running in the background, such as an overlay program, closing it, or perhaps an issue between the two monitors, likely the OS not scaling it up properly. I can only really recommend checking for any background programs issues between the two monitors (if they have different resolutions or refresh rates for example)

6 hours ago, Beard said:

The game doesn’t have the ability to minimize itself. It’s likely an application running in the background, such as an overlay program, closing it, or perhaps an issue between the two monitors, likely the OS not scaling it up properly. I can only really recommend checking for any background programs issues between the two monitors (if they have different resolutions or refresh rates for example)

Of the applications only the browser, steam, Nvidia geforce experience works, I tried to play without them, only with steam, I tried to play with one monitor, it didn't help, which is not surprising, because I also played with them before,although they have the same refresh rate, but different resolutions, it didn't cause any problems.

Could this be due to mods or some rare bug in patch 53 itself?

Either is very unlikely since as mentioned PZ doesn't really have the ability to just minimize itself, and if it did it would be more widespread. Meaning this issue is very specific to your own computer setup which makes it pretty much impossible to recommend a single fix, as basically anything in Windows might cause that, any background programs and monitor setups and so on. I would recommend playing with Fullscreen / Windowed / Borderless modes to see which one works best.

Archived