[41.53] Generator Fuel Overconsumption Bug

Z2J

kGJ7mRD.png

The only appliances used within the range of the generator is what is pictured here, a popsicle fridge, and two large fridges. The game accounts for the large fridges as (4x), even if I dismantle or move a fridge, and it is no longer capable of using power, the generator will still take power for 4 fridges.

My savegame exceeds the forum's maximum file size limit of 3.59MB, so I compressed it and uploaded it here. https://ufile.io/fjp74ubs

The workshop files used in this save are listed here:

Animation Fixes - Staggering

Hats and Glasses Don't Fall

Cremation - Corpse Disposal

Thanks in advance for your time and help with this problem.

Edited by Z2J

• Z2J changed the title to [41.53] Generator Fuel Overconsumption Bug

I've realized at this point that the issue goes as follows:

Each fridge does count as two individual units

The generator does not update appliances being removed from the grid unless it is disconnected and reconnected

Therefore overconsumption issue isn't pictured here, but it is still described in the thread. If any appliances are taken away, they will still drain power until the generator is "reset" by disconnecting/reconnecting it.

I think that's a bug too, 

On 9/11/2021 at 7:43 PM, Z2J said:

Therefore overconsumption issue isn't pictured here, but it is still described in the thread. If any appliances are taken away, they will still drain power until the generator is "reset" by disconnecting/reconnecting it.

Yeah i realised that too with a TV, it was still draining additional fuel even if I turned off/picked up the TV I think it's a bug too, not a very dangerous or annoying one, but in a long run it could scrape a few gas cans.