Too much breaking sinks

Syrokor

ok i've tested many times and it's seens the "broken value" for sinks(be the bath one or the small ones" also toilets have a "too high chance of break or the maths are wrong, even at max level professions like lv10 carp, lv10 metal work or any other it's say you have 25% of break however this maths seens wrong, since most of the times i'm trying to pickup a sink it just "break", at first i tought i was just having a bad lucky but after started to test i've noticed which the break happens more often than a sucess, like on each 7 sinks i'm trying to pick at last 3 to 5 break, for a 25% chance of break those numbers are too high, i'm the only one experiencing it??? and another thing like why the trait lucky not work on it too?? i means lucky would give a 5 to 10% bonus to reduce the break chance since a person with more lucky would be less likely to break the opposite would go for bad lucky increasing the chance of breaking stuffs by 5 or 10%, but i really feel like sink and also toilets chance to break don't looks like matching the display numbers and happens more often than it was supposed to happens.

it is likely that there's a possibility you are experience the gambler's fallacy, a dissonance between "real" rng and "weighted" rng. Weighted RNG is what most people think of because game designers tend to design in a guarantee that you'll get what FEELS right from RNG, so if you fail a lot it'll compensate by making your odds actually better each time you fail.

True random RNG doesn't give a toss about how improbable it is to, say,  fail a 99% to hit in games that feature it. Sometimes the random number generator just spits out failure after failure because that's simply the chaotic nature of random generation.

I've gotten about what i expected from a 25% chance to break sinks. It's nota 3 in 4 guaruntee. It will almost never be 3 in 4 unless you do it a million times and take a look at the average from that large dataset. The previous RNG roll doesn't affect the next one, so every time you pick up a sink it rolls a 4 sided dice, one side of which is a failure, the other three which are not. Naturally, this means that you are more likely to succeed than to fail, but that doesn't necesarrily mean you *will* succeed.

Now, I do think that it'd be nice to see it down to 15% or less like with carpentry, but that risk is part of the intent of the game developers. there is ALWAYS a chance it will break. You are *never* safe unless there is a 0% chance to break.

yeah i know and understand which each "attempt" wil be its own roll and it not gonna stack with each other however it does feels which the "let's use your 1d4 logic which it's rolling too much the 1 and avoiding too much 2,3 and 4, to point of feeling like more a "bug" like somehow the "25" is not really 25 when the game is making the roll to see if break or no, instead it's like 50 or 60 like a extra value being added as a error to make it falls more, because even in real life when you have those sort of gambles if something say's like you have 10% of fail and 90 of sucess ofcourse it don't means which you automatically get a wins or always will be a wins you still have a small chance of loosing, however when that "small losing chance" start to happens too often then it's really feel like or you really are a walking  pool of "bad lucky/missfortuny" or something is really wrong, when the game is making the maths to decide if it's break or no and for what i get the "skill matters" since to reach the 25% you have to have the max skill which means then maybe some thing is not proper being counted, another thing is which while i can understand you sometimes going in a "bad lucky day or roll and getting multiple times failure, in one game play time it's totally possible, this happening like "almost all the times then it's really looks like something is wrong.

anyway thanks for the replay and help.