This game is great

Zed McJack

Started new run on latest IWBUMS 41.53 in Muldrough and after about 2 weeks my character cut feet on broken glass of the window. wtf I thought I was wearing boots? Died a week or so later after the Zeds scratch.

Ok, continued game with new char and died of catching fire being near the open fireplace, stupid me.

Next char was also around 2 weeks in when he also got his feet cut by the broken glass, he also died from Zeds a couple of days later. Since that I always check the condition of the boots and replace them when they are in low numbers so I dont cut myself again lol.

The latest char was girl and she is progressing really nicely its 24 or so days in. One day she returns from cleaning Zeds and finds house on fire?!!?

It looks that generator that was in use since the first char and its condition was less then 20% caught fire and burnt my base lol

I was thinking how to repair it or replace it, but its sorted out for me now lol

This condition mechanic is very nice touch and I adore it, if you dont track it youve got burnt.

Also when your feet are cut the character limps and walks slooow. As it heels its walk speed increases.

screenshot_01-09-2021_12-15-45.png

Imagen play this game like DayZ. Aaa the memories! It was ruined by the janky Arma engine and the net code. Then cheaters ruined it future. 

To play it a bit like Left 4 Dead. Meeting random players or having to defend from a hoard of Z other player dragged along to your group. Having specific duties in a group. The memories and possibilities! There was nothing better then vehicle fights! Battles of resources! Having to hide vehicles in the woods before logging off.

Loot others bases. PVP and fight over weapon drops or just blood! (you can only gain HP by taking blood from some one alive) The kidnaping and torture! 

Reputation systems. Aaaa. camping LITTLE PRICKS SNIPERS!!!!!  Really you can probably pull off playing Project Sims City with some modding. Going to be a better game to role play then GTA 5 anyways. Just needs some more Sims stuff and we will see it happen.

But even then singe player or just playing with a friend like it was Minecraft or left for dead. :) Nice 

Archived